I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nutrisystem Days 3 & 4

Today is my second and thrid day of doing the Nutrisystem 10 Day Challenge. I haven't really showed any weight loss results but I am sure that will come with continued use of Nutrisystem! I do feel better than I have felt in a long time with eating great(regularly) and staying on a good exercise regimen.
Day 3

Breakfast-Golden French Toast
I really liked the french toast there was a lot of flavor and they were nice and moist. I added some fresh fruit and a glass of milk.

Lunch-Chicken Fajita Melt it has a blend of of chicken breast, veggies, mozarella cheese, and fajita sauce in a thin crust.
I liked this! It had a lot of flavor and just enough chicken with the blend of vegetables. I paired it with some fresh fruit and some tomato juice.

Dinner-Ravioli Formaggio, stuffed with Italian cheeses, and spinich in a chunky tomato basil sauce stuffed inside of shells.
This is my favorite by far(Chucky's too)! It has a great amount of flavor, the sauce was so good, it had such a good flavor without the taste of it being a heat-n-serve meal. I added a side salad with a vinegar and oil dressing.

Dessert-Ice Cream Sandwhich
I am a sucker for a Fat Boy so my expectations for the Nutrisystem Ice Cream Sandwhich was set pretty low. I honestly couldn't tell that it wasn't a Fat Boy! So if you ask me which one I prefer it would have to be Nutrisystem because although it tastes good, it's good for me too!

Exercise: Today seemed like winter so instead of walking, I did a workout with the Wii! When I was done playing with Chucky I was really sweaty=Exercise!

Day 4

Breakfast-Breakfast Burrito, has a combination of eggs, red & yellow peppers, and beans wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Oh I loved the Breakfast Burrito. I love beans and eggs together. It's kinda like PB&J they just fit.
I didn't think it had enough of salt *but I didn't add any! It had a lot of peppers for flavor and the egg was perfect, it wasn't soggy.
I also added some yougurt.

Lunch-Steak Cheese Melt, has roast beef with brown gravy, white cheddar cheese, onion, and green peppers in a soft baked crust.
This was surprisingly good(I am not a fan of brown gravy) it had an amazing flavor with the onions and green peppers.

Dinner-Glazed Chicken Tenders. Chicken breast in a savory glaze with brown wild rice, and green beans almondine.
I loved this one too! I am a fan of glazes' and rice. The chicken was nice and tender with just the right amount of glaze.
I added a side sald with no dressing.

Dessert-Creamy Fudge Bar
Oh boy, it was like eating a fudgsicle! (Need I say more?)

Exercise: I walked a little over a mile tonight on the track!



Disclosure: I was provided with food for ten(10)days for the Nutrisystem 10 Day Challenge from the company or pr rep to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed are that of my own & others' may differ. NOTE: Please see your Dr. before starting a diet or exercise regimen.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected