I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lace It With.....

Lace of course! I went to my local thrift store and found a bag of lace, I thought that when I got it home and opened it up, that it would contain a little of this and a little of that. I was so suprised when I opened up the little bag and pulled out 2 yards of lace, 8 yards of lace, another 8 yards of lace, another 8 yards of lace, I won;t bore you with all of the other yardage that I pulled out, so I will just show you the pictures. Oh yeah, I only paid 2 Dollars for the whole bag!!! I also bought 2.5 yards of black rayon, spandex fabric for 1 Dollar, and a green purse that I am going to tear up and use the parts for 1 Dollar. As you can tell I am very proud of my findings. On to the pics-









The picture above the green bag is all of the lace that I got in my bag seperated and wrapped up ready to do some great things with, if I can figure out what I am going to do with all of it, I do have some projects planned for some of it, but not all of it. Any ideas anyone????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected