I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Refreshing... Aquafresh iso-active WHITENING Toothpaste

WOW! Aquafresh iso-active WHITENING Toothpaste is absolutely amazing. When you put it on your toothbrush, it seems as though it is just a regular toothpaste- until you put it in your mouth and start brushing. The Aquafresh iso-active Toothpaste turns into a rich frothy foam! At first it doesn't feel like you are getting a good clean because it doesn't burn your mouth like other toothpastes. When I was done brushing I could feel just how clean that my teeth were; the freshness was great, it lasted all day. The one thing that I would suggest when using the Auqafresh iso-active WHITENIG Toothpaste is to go light on the paste, because it is a rich frothy foam.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected