I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Who's Ready For Friday?

I know that a lot of people are talking about the "Black Friday" deals, but what I want to know is: Have you gone before? Are you going this year? What is the best "Black Friday" deal that you think you have gotten? Do you have a strategy before you go?

My answers are: yes, yes, a Nintendo DS for Chucky:) I do have a strategy, but I think it goes out the window once I get through those doors:O)

Let me know how you "Black Friday"
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Puget Sound Prudence November 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

Oh boy, I just wrote a post about Black Friday. It is not for me, I am not that brave!
Visiting from MBC and following you now. Come visit when you get a chance!
http://pugetsoundprudence.blogspot.com/

Doty Family November 26, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Black Friday is the day when you take your own life into your hands!!! Almost died once over 3.99 board games. Going for the DS also. I hope I can get one.

P.S. I am mailing your package tomorrow. It's all boxed and ready to go. Exciting! I hope you like it.

Coupon Clippin Mommy November 26, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Good luck, I am trying to get a portable dvd player! I'm following from MBC. I hope you will check out my blog when you get a chance.

Kare December 9, 2009 at 12:00 AM  

My sister and I go every year. We acknowledge that we're crazy for doing it, but it's more the tradition of it than anything. Get up at 3 a.m., hit the stores starting at 4, hit IHOP a couple hours later to reengergize, then keep going until noon or so.

We found lots of great deals this year, and very good-natured fellow shoppers.

I know it's very consumerist, but what can I say - I love kicking off the holiday season this way! :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected