"Come interact with other readers of this blog and help The Children's Hospital at the same time! BlogFrog is sponsoring the "Give the Gift of Community" challenge to its members to inspire blog readers to connect with their peers in communities this holiday season. If this blog gets 20 new participants to start or reply to a community discussion, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital, one of the top 10 hospitals in the country for kids and teens. Don't be shy, HoP on over to my community and meet your fellow readers! Happy Holidays!
Here's how to participate:
1. Install a BlogFrog community on your site (if you already have one, you are one step ahead!). Just visit Blue Frog to get instructions on how to install a community (takes 5 minutes).
2. Make sure the widget is high enough to be easily seen by your visitors.
3. Announce your community to your readers in a post and tell them about the "Give the Gift of Community" challenge. For every community that adds 20 new participants (someone who has not participated in your community before and starts a discussion or replies to one) before the end of the year, BlogFrog will donate $10 to The Children's Hospital (up to $400)!
4. Spread the word about your new community by sharing discussions on Twitter and include the #blogfrog hashtag so other BlogFrog members can join and re-tweet.
5. Every community that adds at least 20 new participants during the campaign will be promoted in our next newsletter and on our website as "Blogs that gave the gift of Community".
BlogFrog keeps track of new participants and will be posting about the fund-raising progress in its members community, on Twitter, and Facebook.
****** Left Side Bar******