I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm Late, I'm Late...

For a very important date, CHRISTMAS! I have few more presents to finish up. I started sewing one, and have two more to finish, I have A LOT of wrapping to do, and in no time to do it!! Maybe if I got my big ole booty off of the computer, they would get done eh? Oh well my blog isn't going to write itself RIGHT?
Are all of you ready? Do you have wrapping to do? Do you have last minute buying? Do you have a lastminute gift to craft? I want to know, so I don't feel so all alone!
Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

Shelley December 22, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

~Happy Holidays~ Following from MBC! I'd love for you to come visit me!

Shelley

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected