I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Friday, January 08, 2010

Wanted: Computer Genius...

ok so i am so rediculously annoyed!!! i don't have flash player, for some reason it wasn't on my computer, and won't download. Needless to say, i  tried to download it, and it asked me to activate/change settings for activex which i did. now when i want to follow someone's blog, i can't, if i want to open something, i can't. i did set the settings back to default, so i am sure that someone can understand my frustration, but i need some help, if someone knows how to fix both my problem with flash, and with using my mouse to follow, or open a browser, please HELP me! if you have any advice, or know anything about computers, please, please, please leave me a comment. i use my computer for school and blogging, but schoool is going to have to be the number one reason for me to fix this.
also, when i get on my blog, or any blog for that matter it keeps telling me in the left hand corner, with a caution sign and exclamation mark that there are errors(it won't let me copy the error code)? I don't get it and am ready to throw this damn thing out the window! school, school, school is all that i keep thinking~ i got on my blog and now my followers are missing?

Thank you in advance for any and all help that you can offer!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected