I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm an Official General Hospital Brand Ambassador...


I don't know if many of you know this about me, but I am in love with Jason Morgan!{GASP} If you don't know who he is, look on any Soap Opera Magazine and you will see my man!
He is one of my all time favorties on General Hospital, he's hot, dangerous, hot, compassionate, and did I mention that he is hot!
So I have been watching General Hospital for 17 years now- yes I know that would make me 14, well it wasn't my mom who watched soaps, it was actually my cousin. I used to babysit her kids and when she would come home we would watch General Hospital, I never missed a day, I used to have video tapes of the episodes of the ones that knew I would miss, THANK you for DVR! teehee;}
When I look back and remember when I first started watching, I thought that it was "real life," I used to think that somewhere in the worls there was really a Sonny, Jason, Sam, Carly, Liz, Emily, Luke, Laura etc. and dreamed that I would fit in there somewhere. Well little did I know that I would every week day- I am there sharing the experience with hundreds of thousands of other General Hospital fans. I know that there are some people out there who think that watching soaps is a waste of time; that is there opinion, just as I find Castle, Ugly Betty etc a waste of time. it is the same thing, I am watching mine Monday through Friday and they are watching their shows once a week- so who's to judge?
Anyway, I am so excited to tell you that I am an Official General Hospital Brand Ambassador!!! {i have never been an ambassador of anything-and am so excited!}

I love watching GH that it angers me when they leave me with a cliff hanger, well that it is all in the past because I am going to be giving you all some inside hints as what may be to come- Stay tuned until next time......

While you are waiting, I thought that I would let you all know that there is a General Hospital Sweepstakes being run on the Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to Los Angeles to visit the set of General Hospital and have a walk-on role! The sweepstakes is open until February 28th, here is the link to sign up for the sweepstakes: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A5X5XEZD9
Good Luck, and if you or I win, see you on GH!!
If you are a long time fan but have missed and episode or two, or if you are wondering what the buzz is about, or just want to see my man check it out here: General Hospital then come back and let me know what you think, Sonny or Jason?
BTW: Sam, you and Jason look cute together on t.v. but we would look cute together in my world at parent teacher confrence, school, Chucky's basketball practice, ok anywhere in my world!!
I still love you though...

*DISCLOSURE*
I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.
These opinions are my own, I did not write this post in order to receive branded items, I wrote my opinion, and others may have different opinion other than mine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected