I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lost & Me....

Okay so I have been a little absent. Chucky has a science fair project and has yet to come to me or the computer or the library looking for some help. I obviously have been doing some research on his project, but it has been more than 10 years since I have done a science fair project! I am going to a lot of websites for help info, but there is still the grey matter that I am trying to figure out. Oh and did I mention Chucky has a partner for this project? Yeah a partner, so I wonder if I need to get with his partner and find out what info he has, or if he has been so gung ho like Chucky? I will pop in and out but won't be posting until I have finished my the science fair project.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you all that I am also going to be starting a get to know me Saturday:
I will post five things about myself with a little history/discription, and if you want to participate just leave a comment or even post it with a link, cause I would love to get to know you too!
Get to Know Me Saturday:
1. I have a shoe and handbag fetish- I love them, even if they just sit in my closet and look pretty. I have been known to ask people if I could feel their handbag. I have also been known to pay more than I should for either of them;}
2. I have a really dry & sarcastic sense of humor- People often take this as being rude, but if you get to know me you will understand and hopefully learn to love me
3. I don't & can't lie- "If you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory"-Juge Judy
I would rather you know the truth or me tell the truth then to sit there and let my conscience eat me alive!
4. I don't have a favorite color- I love browns, greys, blacks, greens, yellows, all of the colors, but just don't have a particular color. If you were to look at my wardrobe you would think that it is heathered brown or brown, but that's just because I have red hair and don't feel like I look good in other colors!
5. I am very impatient- I have no patience for anything, if you say a certain time, mean it, either be here or there. Please don't look at the scenery when you have lived here your whole life, that building has been there for-ev-er it hasn't changed in the last 20 minutes from when you passed it to get to the store.
I know I sound like an ungreatful, spoiled, rushed little girl, but that's not the case, I just have no patience;}
I hope that you will join in because I love to get to know people; I would love to get to know you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected