I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to Scoo Deals...

The school year is looming and before you know it after school activites will be here. During the school year I get these questions a lot: "Mom do I ride the bus home today?" "Mom do I have soccer practice today?" I only have one child whose activites are hard to keep track of, I can't imagine if I had more than one with many activites.
Do you remember this review? Well right now you can get free shipping on orders over $12 now through Sunday August 8th at TicklerTags. It is a great way to keep track of who has what going on and you can also mix and match or personalize them t your specific need!

Applied Labels is having a back-to-school sale untl September 15th!

GapKids has thier 1969 Jeans buy one get one for $10 and if you spend $50 you get free shipping with code: GAPSHIP50. In store and online from 7/29 to 8/23. This also includes babies!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected