I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Follower Winner!!!

When I started blogging, I didn't think anyone cared what I had to say, then I got my first follower, second, third, fourth and so on. I was blown away by others' stories and how our lives were very different and yet so much the same. I also loved the support that I received from those first followers, they had no idea who I was and yet were willing to help me and I am eternally grateful for that!! I have decided to start doing giveaway's for my blog followers, there are sooooo many blogs out there and knowing that you all chose to follow my blog means a lot to me! So as a thank you, I will be giving away a little something that I have purchased myself that I thought all of you might enjoy.
Our first follower giveaway has exceeded 300 and I am excited to anounce our first winner!
The winner is.........#264 Sweet Harper!! Congratulations Sweet Harper!


If you would like to be the next winner on Ma21cuteboy, just follow along!!

The winner was chosen using Random.org and will have 48 hours to respond to the email or another winner will be chosen. I was not compensated for this post, I have provided the winning item out of my own money and am not affiliated in any way with the company whose items I am giving away.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

JoeyfromSC August 26, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Congrats to the winner!! I know what you mean..I am at 64 followers and excited haha-I know it will continue to grow(or at least I hope so)

Congrats on your blog success!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected