I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Update on Exciting News...

Do you remember me telling you about my Exciting News? Well it turned out great! The hardest part was judging all of the cute kids! I just kept thinking what if it were Chucky being judged? There were some with chubby red cheeks, some doing the cheesy smile, some that were caught off guard, professional pictures, and ones where the kids were just being kids! It was a tough job but I guess somebody had to do it right-RIGHT?

The other bloggers were absolutely gracious, fun and sweet. It was comforting to know that they didn't know me and I didn't know them! LOL They are some amazing women who you can read more about on their blogs: Utah Mom's Life, C. Jane, Enjoy It and I Never Grew Up.

The editors, photographers and other staff were absolutely amazing! We had lunch after our tough judging job and talked about our families, blogs, and lives. It was great getting know everyone and learn a little about their families.

I decided to wear a white t-shirt with some cute detail on the sleeves & neck from GAP, some jeans with patches from GAP, some cute bronze flats from Yosi Samra and a cute pink-berry colored rain coat from GAP. I felt a little over dressed and a bit like a big pink berry but I guess it's going to be in a magazine and there is nothing I can do about it now!!! I was just really excited that they chose me to be part of this and hope that more fun opportunities like this come my way. It was great to meet other bloggers IRL(in real life), and learn a bit about them, their blogs, and mostly more about myself!

Thank you Samantha and all of the staff at Utah Valley Magazine for making me feel really comfortable an welcome and including me as a judge.
You can see the 'Cutest Cuties' in an upcoming publication of Utah Valley Magazine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Utah Mom March 17, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

It was so fun to meet you yesterday and you looked fabulous. I LOVED your jacket. I look forward to reading more about you and your son--he's so darling.

Anonymous,  March 18, 2011 at 1:21 PM  

I'm your newest follower. Found you on Pitch List Blogger. Please drop by and follow back. Have a super weekend.
http://alittleoftheother.com

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected