I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Monday, October 19, 2009

HaLlOwEeN, still working on it:)

Yep that's what I said, I am still working on my halloween projects, most of all I have got to get my sons treat cones done for his class. I just barely decorated the outside of the house. {pictures to come shortly} I hear people talking about getting ready for Christmas and  I am like " really, wow I am such a procrastinator." The day before Halloween I will be ready {HOPEFULLY}!!!!
What are you doing to get ready for your holidays, be it Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day..... don't act like I am crazy I know that there are people out there that are ready for Christmas 2020!!!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

JoAnna October 19, 2009 at 5:49 AM  

LOL....so true but not for me...I'm one to wait either the day before the holiday or the day of (smiling)! Hope you get ur treat cones ready in time...which by the way is a neat idea! Happy Monday..

Jennifer October 20, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

Christmas already?! Gee, I can't even manage to decorate for Fall, never mind Halloween! Our house is the same all year round: plain. ;-)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected