I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Journal Entry....

I have thought long and hard about how or if I should do this, and have decided that I am going to share my journal entries leading up and to finding out that I have cancer.

June 9, 2009
Today I went to the Dr, I wasn't feeling well- sore throat. The nurse was checking my blood pressure{you know how they put it on your upper arm and it gets really tight}well it hurt so bad that I had to ask her to take it off and change arms. She asked me why it hurt and I showed her the bump on my arm and told her that it was like a chronic bruise now.{It didn't help that Chucky would poke me there.}The doctor came in and checked me out{just a sinus infection}. But I noticed that my doctor couldn't keep her eyes off of my arm{i am guessing the nurse told her}. I told her to stop staring at my lump and laughed it off. She asked how long it had been there and I told her that it had been there for quiet sometime but it had only recently started to hurt and look bruised. I asked her what she thought it could be and she said that it could be a couple of things, just a cyst, or a broken blood vessel{which would cause it to look like a bruise}. She said that she would like for me to get a biopsy. I went over to the lady who makes the appointments and told her to make it asap. So now I have an appointment on July 31st to get a biopsy.
I am not in any way scared, I just think that it will be a great relief to not have my arm hurt anymore. I hope and pray that everything goes okay and that I won't have a huge scar.{selfish}

I am going to be posting pages from my journal a couple of times a week and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask or leave a comment. I would really love it if you asked the questions instead of wondering or just assuming;}
Have a great day~

Chacoy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

JaelCustomDesigns March 3, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

How brave to share your intimate experiences with us. How are you, we haven't chatted in a while? I hope all is well.
- Jen

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected