I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Monday, March 22, 2010

They like me, they really like me?

So I have been a real tool when it comes to selecting awards! I sit on them and stir...
How did I deserve this, What were they thinking, They really feel this way? Then I think....
Who can I give this one to, Who would enjoy this as much as I do?

First:
I received this award from 2 great bloggers:
Jo @ 20 to Life
Annette @ Fairy Blog Mother

Second:
I received this award from:
Annette @ Fairy Blog Mother

These two lovely ladies are amazing bloggers and I highly suggest you visit their blogs for, some laughs, I remember that, fun and friendship you won't be sorry that you did!





Okay girls, get your speeches ready:
Stacey @ Stacey Says
Chrissy @ Life as a CEO
Lindsay @ Shrimp Salad Circus
Ashley @ Lil Blue Boo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

The Black Sheep March 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Thanks SO SO SO much for this award! Its so nie to know that nthere are women out there who really enjoy what I write!!

Unknown March 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

Thanks, chicky!!! You're too sweet, and I'll have to do a post about it in the next little while!!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected