I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The BABIES are coming..


In my last post about BABIES I mostly focused on how they are esscentially the same, yet living in different worlds. Today I not only want to remind you that BABIES comes out on Mother's Day, May 9th, but to also remind us all how much we take advantage of being Mom's. I know that sounds rude, or bad- but I honestly don't mean it like that!
I look around me and think of how I miss when Chucky was a certain age, when he learned to babble, smile, talk, laugh, and think to myself that I took all of these great once in a lifetime moment's for granted. Was I always there? I don't mean physically, but mentally, emotionally. I remember all of these great moments that seem to fade with each passing day and only stay alive in pictures. Did I do my best? I don't know and may always second guess myself. Did I always do the right things? Maybe not. Do I love my son? Without a doubt. Could I have been there more? You bet! I should have turned off the television, not taken the phone call, and even just sat there on the floor with him when he learned to roll over, instead of doing the laundry, washing dishes or something that is not all to memorable. I know that I didn't mean to do it, I guess I just thought Chucky and I would have plenty of time to spend together for the rest of our lives, yet that isn't always the case. We lose our children to our computers, televisions, laundry, dishes and other activities that seem more important- but are not!
When I think of Mother's Day, I think of having breakfast in bed, letting someone else {definately not me} taking care of Chucky while I get to spend a little time to myself- after all it is Mother's Day right? Well that is not my thinking anymore, I am not only going to spend it with the lil' man who has made me a mom, but I am going to take Chucky to see BABIES on Mother's Day. It would be a great opprotunity to make more memories, but to also let Chucky see how different others' lives are, and yet see just how much a mother loves her children unconditionally.
I hope that you all will spend Mother's Day with your children making memoreis and also check out BABIES!
I included a theatrical theater in this post so you can see how much we are alike as mothers!



*I am a buzzagent, and am participating in the BABIES ambassador program, in which case I am entered to into a sweepstakes for my participation. I was not compenated in any way for this post. The opinions expressed are my own and other's experiences may differ.*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

malia May 16, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Looking forward to seeing this! Thanks for stopping by and I hope your health/recovery is good (-:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected