I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Help Cure Breast Cancer in a Sweet Way...


I know that every day, month, minute and hour that passes is hard for those who have been affected by breast cancer but I think that the month of October would be even harder knowing that they are so close to finding a cure for breast cancer and that this could have been the month. I know that one October we will be celebrating the cure instead of looking for it.

We all have one, a "Sweet Moment" whether it is by yourself or with someone else, but there is a way to share it with Milano and help cure breast cancer! Right now if you go to Milano's Facebook  page and share your "Sweet Moment" Pepperidge Farm will donate $.50 to Susan G. Koman For the Cure up to $50,000 through October. You don't have to train for a marathon, empty your bank account or even leave your house, just get on your computer and head to the Milano Facebook page and share your Milano Moment!

*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I am entered to win a prize from One2OneNetwork.com. The opinions expressed are my own & others' may vary.*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected