I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hello My Name is Hope...


 When somone we know is diagnosed with cancer, we often wonder or feel like there is nothing we can do- but there is! We can help raise awarness and money for a cure! Although I was not diagnosed with breast cancer I still like to help fund research to find a cure because they can then move on to the rare cancers and ultimately find a cure for all cancers!

To help boost awareness about Breast Cancer Quill.com{a leading business-to-buisness online and direct marketer of office products,} is having a campaign on Facebook-"Hello My Name is Hope." Quill.com is inviting all Facebook users to post and personalize virtual "Hello My Name is Hope" stickers on their profiles to honor both survivors, fighters and victims of this disease. For every sticker shared Quill.com will donate $1 up to $20,000 to City of Hope, a National Cancer Institute a designated comprehensive cancr center dedicatd to research, treatment and education!

Throughout October every ticker created will be displayed in a community gallery on the Quill.com Facebook page, creating a virtual wallof breast cancer messages and images.

So if you are/were one of those people who didn't know what do do or how to help here is your chance to speak up not only for yourself but for other's affected by breast cancer. I hope you will help and know that you are finding a cure for cancer!


*Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. By posting I am eligiable to win a prize from MomSelect.com. The opinions expressed are my own & others' may vary.*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected