I am blogging on Living in La La Land & I hope you'll follow along over there!

Friday, April 08, 2011

Blog Mania '11

Do you know what starts at midnight? Blog Mania '11!! There are over 70 blogs particpating and over 10k in prizes!! That's alot of prizes!
Are you going to enter? I hope you will....to enter to win the loot from my fabulous sponsors & to enter on the others' blogs please visit Living in La La Land at midnight because one winner from my blog will walk away with over $200 in prizes!!
Amy Cornwell
Batty's Bath
Perricone MD
$25 Visa GC

Bree
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking April 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Wow I will have to check this out. It sounds really awesome! Thanks for posting about it so that the ones of us who didn't know about now do!!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected